Wade Ripple Concept (#136)

Wade Ripple

Description: Working his occupation as a city inspector in Element City, Wade Ripple is quite good at his job… even if he gets overly emotional over writing safety violations. Just like his job, Wade will help keep the city clean and free of pesky creeps.

Quote: “I’ve just never been punched in the face with beauty before.”

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Wade eats a kol-nut as it sizzles in his body and he releases a large scream bubble that floats to the closest enemy, and bursts on them, dealing X damage.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Wade slowly drips down from the ceiling crying in excitement.

Victory: Wade will cry in joy over his victory!

Defeat: Wade will sink into the floor and become a puddle.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“The Crying Game”
Wade will relieve a heartwarming story and bawl in joy, healing himself and his allies by X HP, increasing their basic damage and skill power by X, and giving them 3 stacks of hardy. Wade and his allies will also receive 25% less damage from all attacks for 7 seconds.

Green Skill:
“Out of Shape"
Wade will get himself back in shape as he gains more water in his arms seemingly making him more buff as he gains X armor and reality. He will then shift back into his regular form splashing all enemies dealing X damage and reducing their attack and movement speed by X. Allies will heal X HP overtime for 5 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Unfortunate Violation”
Wade will pull out his flip book and cry as he has to write an unfortunate violation on the enemy with the most buffs, stunning them, and reducing their healing by 75% for 7 seconds. This skill will also increase Wade and his allies basic damage by X.

Purple Skill:
“Sensible Compassion”
When Wade uses his basic attack, the two closest enemies will be silenced for 3 seconds and will have their healing blocked for 4 seconds. The silence will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“Going with the Flow”
When an enemy tries to stun Wade, they will be silenced for 10 seconds, and Wade will heal himself and his allies for X HP. Also, Wade is immune to all snares, and when an enemy tries to snare him, they will be sapped for 8 seconds.

• +X Bonus Healing from The Crying Game
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Basic Damage
Friendships

The Liquidator

Disk Name: “Driptastic"
Disk Effect: The Crying Game Increases Dodges
Other Effects:

1. When Wade uses The Crying Game, him and his allies will gain a 18% chance to dodge all attacks for 5 seconds. (+18% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Wade has to turn in an evildoer that is all too familiar to him on a physical level in the Liquidator. Wade questions if he’s a deformed element from his home city, but Liquidator corrects him in his business man attitude. After telling his story about falling into a vat of his own water and becoming a being of water, he is at first confused as to why Wade is crying, and then annoyed as he’s writing a ticket for him. He desperately tries to convince Wade to stop, coercing him how he usually advertises his products, to which he fails.)
Allies: Finnick, Lock Shock & Barrel, Willow Park

Flash

Flash

Disk Name: “Ticket Handling"
Disk Effect: Unfortunate Violation Removes Energy
Other Effects:

1. When Wade uses Unfortunate Violation, the enemy targeted will lose 100 energy. (+100 energy per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (A lot of people dread working with Flash due to more than obvious reasons, but Wade sees the bright side in supporting him. With Flash by his side, Wade can actually be flexible with his violation duties, as he can do many tasks without having to be pressured. It still doesn’t change the unpleasurable pacing of the job, but it’s better than nothing.)
Allies: Hunter, Hank & Dory, Prince Eric

9 Likes

Liquidator is a genius friendship! Fantastic Concept!!

3 Likes

Awwww thank you!! Liquidator is one of my most requested heroes from Darkwing Duck (Villain in this case lol) besides Bushroot and Gosalyn, and I think he has such great potential as a hero!! I can just imagine the banter between the two lol. I could see Wade being so confused and somewhat impressed with Liquidator’s business slang and slogans. And when Liquidator is telling his villain origin to Wade, I can imagine him sobbing hard as he’s writing a violation ticket to him lol!!

tumblr_ddde3ecf9d580a20932a6c2e6d06f766_50a015ac_250

awkward-laughing-wade

4 Likes

I love how Wade is friend’s With The Liquidator
Great Concept btw :+1:

2 Likes

Is Ember per chance the next concept you’ve got planned to do?

1 Like

Cool concept! I would love playing the Wade and Liquidator friendship campaign!

1 Like

Eventually… :wink:

taking-a-bite-ember

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney