Will Turner Concept (#16)

Will Turner

Description: As a respected blacksmith, loving husband to Elizabeth Swann and son to the famous pirate of the Flying Dutchman Bootstrap Bill, Will Turner has a history of pirates on his shoulders that even he didn’t know about. With his knowledge of weapons as a blacksmith, he brings his tools into battle.

Quote: “I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates”.

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Will Turner attacks with his sword
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Will enters the arena, sharpening his sword.

Victory: Will lights his sword and holds it up in the sky.

Defeat: Angrily slams his axe to the ground.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Blowtorch Blade”
Will Turner pulls out a blowtorch and heats up his sword. After that, every time Will uses his basic attack, the enemy will take X damage per second. The sword will remain lit for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Axe Catapault”
Will takes out an axe and swipes at the closest enemy dealing X damage. He then throws the axe at the enemy with the most amount of energy dealing X damage and stuns them for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Intimidating Swordplay”
Will throws his sword at the the far end of the screen giving the two furthest enemies 4 stacks of fatigue. He then pulls out a new sword and gains X basic damage.

Purple Skill:
“That’s not Good Enough!!”
When an ally is KO’d, Will and his allies gain 2 stacks of hardy and have their attack speed increased by 10%.

Red Skill:
“Crafty Craftsman”
When Will falls below 40% HP, he inspires his allies giving them X basic damage, 10% movement speed, and 10% attack speed for 8 seconds. He also gains 10 tenacity every basic attack.

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Normal Crit
Friendships

Elizabeth Swann

Disk Name: “Lovers of the Caribbean”
Disk Effect: Blowtorch Blade Increases Attack Speed

Other Effects:

1. When Will uses Blowtorch Blade, his attack speed is increased by 10% (+5% per star level)
  2. +X Damage per Second from Blowtorch Blade
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (When Elizabeth learns that Will has appeared in the city, she makes a vow to finally arrange a date full of peace and happiness with her lover).
Allies: Jack Sparrow, Shan Yu, Izzy Hawthorne

Flynn Rider

DHBM_Flynn_Rider.PNG

Disk Name: “Consumer Craze”
Disk Effect: More Damage to Fatigued Enemies.

Other Effects:

1. Will’s allies deals 70% more damage to fatigued enemies (+30% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Flynn Rider, impressed with Will’s talent as a blacksmith, offers him a great deal of money if he can forge weapons for a group of good natured thieves down at the Snuggly Duckling).
Allies: Bernard & Bianca, Finnick, The Collector

13 Likes

Awesome concept. I love Will, he’s almost like a Spider-Man or Robin to Jack’s Iron Man or Batman. I love how you incorporated his being a blacksmith in his kit too.

Also once again, awesome picture, I know that’s from KHIII but wow, awesome, almost fits the in game style. They make an awesome couple, lol. :+1:

1 Like

I’m so glad you loved it!! I love the KH3 model as well! Especially with Elizabeth’s outfit. If she does come in the game, I hope she wears this costume!

1 Like

How long would his sword be lit up for? Until the end of the wave or like 6 seconds?

I should have put a limit. I would say 8 seconds. I’ll change it. Thanks for letting me know!

Great concept :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney