DT17 Scrooge McDuck Concept (#168)

DT17 Scrooge McDuck

Description: Amassing a huge fortune throughout his many years of adventuring, this universe’s version of Scrooge McDuck is just as rich and proud of what he has gained. Utilizing both his ghost butler and money shark, Scrooge in his grit and tenacity will lead and support his allies through thick and thin.

Quote: “Jettison that jalopy from my driveway this instant, ye deadbeat!"

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Scrooge will flip his first dime in the air, increasing his armor by X, and granting himself a shield of X HP.

Entrance: Scrooge will walk in, twirling and bouncing his cane off the ground.

Victory: Scrooge will do a victory dance reminiscent of the Tittertwill Bird of Knowledge.

Defeat: Scrooge will take off his top hat and recoil and cringe in defeat.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Money Shark Jaw$”
Tiffany the golden coin shark will jump onto the enemyline, dealing X damage to all enemies, and reduces their damage output by 60% for 8 seconds. Tiffany will also shower both the ally and enemyline with gold coins, healing every ally for X HP, and dealing X damage over time to all enemies for 5 seconds.
(Damage Type: True)

Green Skill:
“Demonic Butler Fright”
Scrooge’s ghost butler Duckworth will terrify the three closest enemies, dealing X damage, and scaring them for 6 seconds. Duckworth will then revert back to his normal form and phase through Scrooge and his allies making them invisible and precise for 6 seconds, as well as increasing their armor by X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Cane Deflect”
When enemy tries to attack Scrooge with a melee attack, Scrooge will block the attack and counter with a swing of his cane, dealing X damage and limiting them for 6 seconds. If an enemy tries to attack Scrooge with a projectile attack, Scrooge will block the attack and heal for X HP and gain 4 stacks of hardy.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Tougher than the Toughies”
The counter from Cane Deflect will grant Scrooge and his allies an immunity to all shatters and pierces for 9 seconds. If an enemy’s attempted attack was a crit, Scrooge will gain a 100% chance to dodge all attacks for 6 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Adventure of a Lifetime”
When an enemy is below 25% HP, Demonic Butler Fright will have a 50% to instantly KO them, and grant Scrooge berserk for 8 seconds. Also, Scrooge will gain determination stacks everytime he gains an increase in speed.

• +X Armor granted from Demonic Butler Fright
  • +X Reality
  • +X Tenacity
Friendships

Governer Ratcliffe & Percy

Disk Name: “Moneybin Breach”
Disk Effect: Drain from Money Shark Jaw$

Other Effects:

1. When Scrooge uses Money Shark Jaw$, the gold coin shower will drain every enemy for 6 seconds and decrease their armor and reality by 12%. (+12% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Other gold excavators have their sights on Scrooge’s money bank, from the petty lion and his lacky assistant tax collector, the miniature lad with the pick axe, and a rootin tootin cowboy/bounty hunter. But his biggest adversary that has the audacity to call himself an adventurer is the large purple shady “bampot” and his “wee crabbit munter” pug. They’ve had their eyes on his gold the most ever since he arrived in the city, and Scrooge is gonna have to teach them a lesson or two. And he thought Flintheart Glomgold was stubborn…)
Allies: Della Duck, Dolores Madrigal, Bernard & Bianca

Gyro Gearloose (DT17)

Disk Name: “Invention Update”
Disk Effect: Tenacity Preservation

Other Effects:

1. Scrooge and his allies are immune to tenacity decreases and will gain 2% more tenacity every 7 seconds. (+1% tenacity per star level)
  2. +X Tenacity to Scrooge and his Allies
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Scrooge McDuck has regained his old money bank {that is now situated next to another duplicate’s bank} but has lost his security bot that guards the bank. Naturally, Scrooge orders Gyro Gearloose to make a new Scrooge bot, and for added measures, better security so that it won’t be hacked by F.O.W.L like last time. The robot is built, and does a great job at its job… a little too well, as Scrooge can’t take a golden swim without the bot up his tail feathers…)
Allies: Ratigan, Bambi, Krushauer

4 Likes

The victory dance for context!

ezgif-1-0b7bef4dc8

And the bird:

4 Likes

Amazing concept!! Fun Fact- That bird is on display in the Junior Woodchuck restaurant in Tokyo Disneyland!!

This isn’t my photo

4 Likes

NICE!!! I never knew about that lol that’s pretty sick. This bird reminds me so much of Kevin lol

kevin-up

And ngl, I had so much fun with the Scottish lingo of Scrooge lol

4 Likes

Great concept :+1:

3 Likes

Nice very nice! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart:

1 Like

Nice job! Since his classic form is already in the game, I don’t think this will come unless it’s a costume. But an amazing concept nonetheless!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s probably safe to say this will definitely be a costume. I still think the DT17 versions are different enough from the OG counterparts that making them have completely new move sets would be a good choice. It just goes to show my love for the reboot!!

5 Likes

True. They are very much different, and I agree with you, but, like the Luz Witch concept, (which I think would’ve been an amazing move set) it would probably be a costume, as they are same character different outfit. But I love your ideas!

2 Likes

I’m baaaack! Nice Concept, Wilde! :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Great concept :+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney