The stories of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

Dear forum players, I am Prince Tamatoa III. I will be writing stories about the game. (Some are not directly related to the game stories). After I finish my exams this year, I will debut my first stories around Early October. It’ll be many short episodes of drama and comedy. Every week (I’m likely to post on Weekends), I will post an episode for you to read. At the end of the story, I’ll write a preview for the next episode. There will be a prologue before the actual story starts. Note that all events that happen are not linked. (In other words, I will post a story of a different topic). And that all events, character names depicted in the story are fictional. (Obviously) Any similarities to any real life things and living things, living or dead are purely coincidental.

That’s all. Hope you will enjoy the stories!
From Prince Tamatoa III

P.S Do not flag this topic and spam.

Here are the updates:

Update 1.0

The stories of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

Here are the episodes you missed out on:

Season 1: Making new friends

Episode 0

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 0

Episode 1

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 1

Episode 2

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 2

Episode 3

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Episode 3

Episode 4

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamotoa III Episode 4

Episode 5 (finale)

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamotoa III: Episode 5 (Finale)

Season 2: Comedy, Teamwork and Bonding

Episode 0

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamotoa III episode 6 (Season 2 Episode 0)

Episode 1

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamotoa III: Episode 7a (Part 1 of 2)

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 7b (Part 2 of 2)

Episode 2: Completed

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 8

Episode 3

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 9

Episode 4: Completed

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 10a (Part 1 of 3)

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 10b (Part 2 of 3)

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode: Stories by Prince Tamatoa III: Episode 10c (Part 3 of 3)

6 Likes

Looking forward to them! I will be here for the comedy.

Great! It will be coming to you in your homes this fall or Winter (At October). Oh and a note that it will be released in episodes and seasons. (Like normal TV drama)

BTW, my exams have not came yet. I may or may not release new episodes. (It will be an irregular interval)
If I have the time, I will post one occasionally.

If any of you wish to send any story plots for me to tell, private message me. I am happy to work with you.

If u regularly read and comment on my stories (On how to improve, what stories to tell and maybe some jokes), u can be eligible for the “priority queue” because you are my “helpers”. The priority queue enables you to see the new episodes released earlier than others. There may be more perks to come. Until then, thanks for supporting my stories.

Dear Forum users, I’ve released 4 episodes and you should have read them. After the 5th episode, this current season will end. The next season will come a few weeks after the current season ends. Let me know in the comments below on what themes I should do and how many episodes I should release for the next season. I will decide and should there be a need, I’ll do a poll for everyone to vote. Have a nice day and read my stories! Once again, thank you to all who supported me! Your efforts are appreciated!

Update 1.0:

Congratulations! Dear Forum users, thank you for your support, even for my newly-released guides!

And as such, I’m upgrading my stories to the next level! There are new comedy skits (maybe) and interactive stories! You can decide and change the story! For future episodes without a preview, interactive stories may be posted instead.

Dear Forum Users, Episode 10, part 1 and 2 are out! Check out the new stories now!

(Sorry for reviving this somewhat dead topic)

Dear Forum Users, Episode 10 is finished! The summary of the episode can be found in part 3.

Merry Christmas in advance!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney